An admission free platform with 380+ cultural program participants, 10+ hours of non-stop cultural extravaganza (a committed platform for showcasing and promoting talent), 3 back to back concerts (Ghazal & Raga; fusion of instruments; & Bollywood beats & music) by internationally renowned artists; rangoli, activities, authentic food, music, dance, traditional indian attire, children engagements and much more. Unique and noteworthy ambience brings unparalleled experience.
(1) Governor Scott Walker declared Aug 15th as the first official India Day in the entire State of Wisconsin, #IndiaDayWI
(2) Travel Wisconsin collaborated with IndiaFest Milwaukee signifying major economic growth focus
(3) Introduced IFM Got Talent - Making of Stars
(4) Introduced Violin, Sitar, Mridangam & Tabla
(5) featured NEPAL - our neighboring country at IFM2018
Look around you for some treats that visually stimulates you that tempts you to visit India....
Buy your favorite piece of Saree or Shalwar Kameez. Like Henna? There will be plenty of opportunity to decorate your hands! Learn about product and services. Get a sense of the community.